Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Summer Sketchbook/Art

I'm going to be heading out to Pittsburgh next week to meet with some good people and see what the Four Mile Run watershed is like in the middle of winter.  It should be a great trip, and I expect the area to seem VERY different than when I left the city amidst muggy, 90 degree days.

In preparation for my trip, I am going through a bunch of old files and photos, and I found some art I created over the summer. Some of them were later modified in Photoshop or other graphical editing software, and it should be pretty obvious which those were.

WiltySquash2

More below

MoreRivers

SquirrelHill

Roots

banana
from Phipps Conservancy

Watersheds2

SadImpatiens2

DandelionColor

If you like these, you can find more similar ones here.

No comments:

Post a Comment