Thursday, March 31, 2011

Slow Water Tweeting: Late Season Vermont Snow

With the cold March there hasn't been much in the way of tweeting outside, but I have gone and created a Slow Water Movement twitter account to compensate for this.  I've been resistant to creating a twitter account for a long time, but I've got lots to say about water, so it should be a fun way of sharing neat things I find and info about water.  Check it out:  http://twitter.com/SlowWaterMvmnt  and 'follow' the account for slow water updates.

It may be spring, but there is a late winter storm heading for Vermont.  Some forecasts were calling for up to a foot of snow around the state.  I think it will be a bit less but a few heavy inches are likely in the Champlain Valley and more in the mountains.  It could end up being cold rain in the valleys instead, in which case it may wake up the amphibians.  I'll have updates (and 'tweets') soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment